- Architectural Design / Build / Renovation
- Interior Design / Build / Renovation
- Furniture Design And Build
- 3D Perspective & Architectural Animation
- Mechanical And Electrical Work
- Project Management
- General Contractors
- And Other Architectural
- Cafe / Restaurant
- And Other Public Space
Design & Construction
Process to define need, want, where and what the owner wish for to their project and also provided budget estimate and time scheduling.
Schematic design set up the general scope, conceptual design, scale and relationships among the components of the project. The primary objective is to arrive at a clearly defined, feasible concept while exploring the most promising alternative design solutions.
To develop more detailed drawings illustrating other aspects of the proposed design. Show all in correct size and shape. Outline specifications are prepared listing the major materials and finishes. The design complies with building codes and works with engineers to design the structure, mechanical and electrical systems.
Prepares detailed working drawings and specifications, which is contractor will use to establish actual construction cost and build the project. These drawings and specifications become part of the construction contract. We may also assist the Owner in the preparation of bidding forms.
CONSTRUCTION / FIT OUT
Assist the Owner by making site visits to observe the construction being built according to the plans, specifications and insure that the quality, budget and generally keep the Owner informed of the project’s progress.
Structure, Piping, Roof, Partition, Wall Cladding And Architectural Work
MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
Fire Alarm, Hydrant, Air Conditioning, Cabling, Electricity, Utilities
- Ceiling works; acoustic board, gypsum board, wooden board, GRC board
- Wall Partition; glass wall, gypsum wall, concrete wall, wooden wall
- Wall Treatment; wall paper decoration, painting, wooden panel, art work
- Flooring; ceramic tile, wooden tile, carpet tile, glass floor, natural stone
- Cabling; local area network, electricity, special lighting
- Mechanical; air condition, hydrant, speaker and alarm
- Furniture; custom furniture, chair, table, fabric/wooden workstation, file storage
- Accessories; blinds and curtain, cornice and skirting, architrave, decorative ornament